Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellspawn: Infernaling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enderman

Enderman

Hellspawn: Infernaling Empty
PostSubject: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 am

Name: Hellspawn: Infernaling

Magic: 25

Quantity: 1

Duration: Until Destroyed

Element: Arcane

Description: 3 feet tall, 100 lbs each. They each are able to lift there body weight and claw as hard as a large dog does. They can run at speeds up to 15 MPH, but are slightly sluggish when it comes to quick movements. They have the ability to think at a level of a standard poodle, but any coordination must be designated by "Daddy".

Abilities:

Impregnate: Summoned via injecting a magical egg into a victim or object from any Sharp Void point (any number can be placed at once [and can be placed in a drink or food, they look like salt and are tasteless]), in which at any time the demon can be hatched and released from the person or object. If it is a NPCC (non-player controlled character) that is infected, and is not a boss or an event opponent, the demon bursts from the victim's body at any point and kills the infected. If it is not an NPCC or an event/boss NPCC, then the demon is painfully removed from any orifice that is magically stretched, but never leaves any physical damage. These demons can take 2 hits before fading into nothing.

Daddy!!!: The father can telepathically communicate with his children.

Hellspawn: Infernaling 1216697-kid_devil_super

Last edited by Enderman on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll
Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Quote :
Hearth Swarm: For each 2 Hellspawn: Infernaling hatched from the same place, they can take an additional hit before dispersing

This alone would raise the cost an amount I've not yet decided on. In addition, I fail to see how this is illusion.

Ignoring the latter fact, however, the only thing you've defined about these creatures is how many blows they can('t) take. Their physical capabilities are not defined. You'll need to go about doing that.
Back to top Go down
Enderman

Enderman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Edited it to 4.

It's Illusion because I can't very well say I'm just naturally reproducing. Making a baby wouldn't cost magic, and Illusion seemed better than Arcane to me. The Telepathic thing made them illusion-y to me.

Defined~
Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll
Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Summons without elements usually list N/A for reference. However, while telepathy seems to you like it may be illusion its not aligned with any actual element. Arcane is adequate for non-elemental spells.

You forgot to answer these questions when you defined their physical capabilities: how fast are they? How agile are they? How smart are they? Are they capable of intelligent planning?
Back to top Go down
Enderman

Enderman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll
Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:55 am

Make it 40 mp.
Back to top Go down
Enderman

Enderman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am

At that cost the swarm ability wouldn't be effective at all. At 320 MP I would have 8 things that are killed in 3 hits each. If I edited out swarm what would the cost be?
Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll
Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:32 am

I can drop it down to 25 each with that removed.
Back to top Go down
Enderman

Enderman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 am

Done. Question, is 10 MP a physical attack's worth of magic or is 5 MP? Because now that there is no swarm ability I'd like to compensate and make it appropriately stronger. If it is 10 Mp, then I'll keep it as is.
Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll
Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Five is fine.
Back to top Go down
Enderman

Enderman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 am

Edited so they can take two hits~
Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll
Blueman

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellspawn: Infernaling   Hellspawn: Infernaling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellspawn: Infernaling
Page 1 of 1