Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOVERNANCE: Database

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

GOVERNANCE: Database Empty
PostSubject: GOVERNANCE: Database   GOVERNANCE: Database Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:27 am

>>>Entering Database: Welcome.

Which file would you like to access?

>>>GOVERNANCE: Order of the Delta Sector
>>>GOVERNANCE: Operation – The Fall of Rome

>>GOVERNANCE: Jupiter
>>GOVERNANCE: Diana
>>GOVERNANCE: Mars
>>GOVERNANCE: Neptune
>>GOVERNANCE: Venus
>>GOVERNANCE: Apollo
>>GOVERNANCE: Ceres
>>GOVERNANCE: Juno
>>GOVERNANCE: Vesta
>>GOVERNANCE: Vulcan
>>GOVERNANCE: Minverva
>>GOVERNANCE: Mercury

>>>GOVERNANCE: Neptune
>>Searching…
>Opening File

Name:
>>>>Registered Identity [[Locked]]

Do you wish to override?
>>Yes
>>No

>>[[ Enter Administrative Override]]
••••••
>Password Invalid: Access Denied.
Continuing process…

File opened.

>>>Alias:
>>Primary – [[Neptune]]
>Secondary – [[December]]

Sex:
>>>[[M]]ale

Race:
>>>[[Human]]

Origin:
>>>[[United States of America]]
>>[[New Jersey]]

Alignment:
>>>[[Neutral Chaotic]]
>>Claims there is no objective right or wrong.

Elemental Affinity
>>Space
>>Nature
>>Sound
>>Arcane

Personality Log
>>The most docile of the candidates. Holding little aggression and bearing high tolerance there was little done that successfully provoked the expected reactions at the appropriate degrees that the majority of the other candidates had responded to. While the most polite when it comes to authority or professional situations when in social activities involving those he was comfortable with (primarily with >>[[Diana]] and >>[[Apollo]]) he seemed more playful and less concerned about his maturity or the lack thereof. Not overly so such as other candidates (See >>[[Mercury]]) but enough was shown that a note was needed. Preferring solitude there is nothing hampering his association with a group or a team for he sees survival as a priority opposed to feeding his ego.

Appearance
>>>Notable features:
>>Raven Black Hair
>>Cold blue eyes.
>>(Somewhat) tanned skin.
>>On the slightly taller side of the spectrum.
>>Lean build
>>No consistent clothing.

Affinities
>> Magically inclined.
>>Incomprehensibly nimble.

Weaknesses
>>Susceptible to magic.
>>Especially vulnerable to Arcane magic.

History
>>>Abduction
>>At age 12 Neptune was abducted into the program.
>>Neptune is the youngest member of the group but was abducted at the oldest age.
>>As per procedure with all potential candidates his legal data was removed and replaced.

>>>Introduction to Delta Sector
>>Kept in isolation for a year as a trial period.
>>At age 13 he was introduced to the rest of the >>[[Sector]] and began taking >>[[Xerilium]] along with the rest of the group.
>>6 months after initial trial of the artificial enhancement drug all candidates seemed sluggish, lifeless and needlessly hostile.
>>A year after they returned to their normal habits and adjusted to the biological changes.
>>At the age of 14, when a secure way to deliver the drug was found, they were divided into three groups based on potential, personality and current statistics.
>>Neptune was put into second of the >>[[Trisectors]].

>>>Social Circumstance
>>Neptune showed an inclination to Diana of the second Trisector and Apollo of the third.
>>>>[[Mercury]] tended to tag along with the hijinks involving >>[[Apollo]]. The three of the them were temporarily put into the S.P.I (See >>[[SolitaryPenalInstitutions]])
>>Reciprocated rivalry between Jupiter and Neptune.
>>Mars has a large disdain for Neptune but this is not shown a mutual opinion as Neptune treats him as he would any of the others he was not particularly close to.

>>>Combat Development
>>At age 16 the introduction of sparring had taken place.
>>Neptune was quick to catch on but not quite as skilled as the first generation of abductees who received mild training beforehand.
>>Ranks were quickly installed and he was ranked 4th in the top five. Eventually the top five narrowed down to a top 3.
>>Certain audio files indicate Neptune threw certain fights to remain in his rank (See >>[[NeptuneAudioRecordings]])
>>
A̵̗͎̳͍̤̦͖̹͖ͣͦͫ̿ͪ͌̿ͫ͡t̵͎̙̞̼ͬͨ͗͘ ͧ̔͐ͬ͐ͥ̓̔̀̚͏̸͚̭̰̘͔̠̹a͙̰̗̖̙͚͐́̓̎̓ͣg̸̠̜̥͑͐ͅé͕̦̉͗͐͛͊̔͘
̷̢̣͈̖̪͚ͮ̋̀̋̓1̨̧̦͙̰͛̔͊͌̑͘7̫̪̹̝͎̥̗̞͖ͫ͌ͣy̬͐̃̉̓̋̕͜ĥ̡͔͖̘̞͔̠̈̓̔ͨ5̸̡̭͚̹̭̝̟̭̱͑͒͢ͅǎ̖̪̠̥ͥͧ͐͡9̵̨̮̲͇̥͖̠͓̟͂̊͗͑̅ͦ
0̣̦̽͊͊ͥ̚͟pͣ̋̃̎̊̿̏ͤ͢҉͏̹̤͍2̛̮̊̈͟ḻ̢̲̺̘͉̊ͪ́̚j̢̛͓̭̱̹̈͛̏̔͗ͤͤͯ͐g̵̬͇̘̭̔ͧ́͡6̴1̴̢͕
F̈̑̀͋͌̐̐i͊ͩ́̇̉ͯͣ͋l̈̂ͬ̅ͪͩͬ̈́̈eͩͧ̎̓̍̚ ͋̍ͦ̈́̅ͣ̈c̈͗ͣͪo͋̒ͪͤ̔̓̏r̐ͮ̏́͗̋̆r̍̃u͒̾̃̐̍͋̓p̿͒t̒͋̽ͮ.̓̄͐̓͆̔̏͊
Fį̶͏l͢e͡ ͏̵c̀o̴̶͡r̛͞r̨̛u̡̧p̶̷͟t̡.̷
File corrupt.
F͙̬͙͚̠̀́i̗̭͟͝ḽ̡̧̝̬̮̞e͈̼̤̻̭̙͚̼ ̛̘͚̻̙c̶̷̪͎͍̗̩͔o̶̟̪̫̝͘r͍̹̙̳͡ͅŕ͔̺̩͇̖̪͍̘ͅṷ̟̦͙̼̕p̯̺͍͕̱̰ͅt̙͈͚.͓͓̼̫͍̀

Š̜̬͕͂͋͊ͫ͋͒͑ͮ̍̀͂ͨ͒̚͡͝ͅy̰̟͈͓̯̤͚͖͕̬͈͓̠͕̍̃̔̌̆͊́ͅś̡̧̒̍̎̅͝͏̖̘̞̮t̸͓̞͇̫̥̣͉̱̞̪̙̖ͭ͛ͬͦ̋ͦ̂͂͗ͭ͞e̅ͤ̑̒̓͏͏̣͚̠̯̱̝̖̗̞͙̯̀̕ṃ̴̟̹̫͕̮͔̲͔͓͍̻̻̤͓̯ͦ̓̈̈́̄ͤͨ͢͡ ̨̙͖̥̜̱̦̥̻̙͇̮̇͐̂̾͋ͮ͌ṡ̨̖̜̟̬̘͖̖͕ͥ͌̿ͥ̇͆̓̽͌ͪͨ̕h̢̠̰͔̜̗͖̯̦̘͇͓͚̭͙̣̑̉ͣ̀ͬ̃ͮͧͤͦ̒͊͌ͫͭ͑̆́͘͢͜u̳̟͕̻͈̥̲͇̣ͫ̓̿̇̉̉͝͡t͇̖̥͕̱̣̦̝̞̏̐͆ͩ̂̑͛̽̃ͩ̋ͫ́͟͞͞͡ ̸̢͍̥̘͓̠͈͎̼͔̞͚͉͚̥̒͋ͨ̌̂͊ͩ͒̾͛͋̒̏͒̃̿͠ͅͅͅͅd̥̭̪̰̥̱̟͈̣̾̆̌̆̀̋̓ͦ̎̄͆͒̚͜͠ơ̵̢͔͓͔̟̹͚͇͒ͫ͗̍ͦ͛ͯ̆ͨ͒̋ẇ̵̡̟͚̙̭̱̠̣̝͇̰͔̠ͥ̓ͭͧ͗̃͑͂ͬ̋͊ͯ̓͒̈́͂n̶̈́̈́̈͌ͨ͛̏ͦͩ̍ͤ̚҉̺͕̼̝͙̝͍̮̲̗̙̟.̷̨̦̠͖̭̫̙̭̩̇̓̍ͮͬ̈ͪ̄͑̀̌̔ͯ͊̄̂̂́͡ͅ

System reboot.

>>>Entering Database: Welcome.

>>>GOVERNANCE: Order of the Delta Sector.
>>>GOVERNANCE: Operation – The Fall of Rome.

>>>GOVERNANCE: Operation – The Fall of Rome.
>>GOVERNANCE: O – F.O.R –Rise of Jupiter.
>>GOVERNANCE: O – F.O.R –Diana’s Descent.
>>GOVERNANCE: O – F.O.R –Stained In Betrayal: Mars of the First.
>>GOVERNANCE: O –F.O.R–Compilation of Candidates IV - XII
>>The Architect’s Note.

>>>Searching…
>>>[[ Enter Administrative Override]]
••••••
>>Password Valid: Access Granted.
>Opening File

Scriptures of the Architect
This can be a self-gratifying, narcissistic entry or the deranged ramblings of a senile old man. Whatever it may be read these words carefully:
>>[[GodsDoNotBleed]] .

I do not believe anyone reading this would have been granted access easily so I shall give you the story of what happened here in hopes that you will inform whatever, and highly unlikely, survivors of this project so they can continue to be the beautiful underlings they were designed to be, whether willing or not.
Even if informed they will be shaped through my influence of their adolescence; something they cannot escape. “Enough of this boisterous talk from a seemingly self-absorbed pissant!” you must be thinking. Well, I do suppose I have gone on for too long without explaining much of myself, haven’t I? Oh well.

>>[[TheDeltaSector]] was merely a ploy to find the true hosts of the >>[[Operation]]. >>[[Fall of Rome]] is meant to create the perfect triad of warriors with enough magical inclination to activate these areas of high kinetic tension through means that science wasn’t able to access. There a specific set of locations that we wish to try but before doing so we must eliminate the remaining and potentially uncooperative set of candidates that didn’t meet the standard or chose not to comply for they pose potential threats.

It is quite unfortunate too. I grew rather fond of the test subjects and the way they interacted.
>>[[Jupiter]] seemed to be the leader of the group, even amongst the leaders. Although, he didn’t have a good moral compass and that is one of the reasons why he was placed at number one despite >>[[April]] – Or should I say >>[[Diana]]? I can’t keep track of their different codenames anymore—being more developed in different types of combat.

>>[[Mars]] is personally my favorite. What a splendid puppet doing exactly what I wanted without even knowing I’m his father! Oh yes that’s a bit of a twist isn’t it? Maybe, maybe not. I don’t know how much the reader knows about this! At least he wasn’t a disappointment like my other offspring; >>[[Mercury]]. To think the adoptive son would be the one I’d be proud of. Well, you know what they say: Genetically augmented saliva is thicker than blood.

Anyway, for all those little fellas who wish to watch the world burn without my guidance…feel free to stop by in
>>[[SouthAmerica]] where the most easily accessed entrance is located. If you’ve really done your research you should know what I’m talking about.

>>Closing file
>All data being removed from the system.

Goodbye.

Back to top Go down
April
The Burdened
April

GOVERNANCE: Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOVERNANCE: Database   GOVERNANCE: Database Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:36 am

Well done, an interesting application.
Approved.
Back to top Go down

GOVERNANCE: Database
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Creation :: Character-
Jump to: