Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transportation Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion
The Arbiter; Whose Fist Swings, "Hello."
Orion

Transportation Template Empty
PostSubject: Transportation Template   Transportation Template Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm

:Transportation Template:

Name: (Does your transport have a specific name?)

Type: (What type of transport is it? Local or Global? Hovercycles, motorcycles and etc are local where planes and etc would be global. Also include the type of vehicle it is.)

Description: (If you don't have a picture, describe it here. Include details such as how fast it moves and its size.)

History: (How did you receive this vehicle? Optional. Remove this portion of the template if you choose to not complete it.)

Picture: (Any pictures?)

Code:
[size=10][b][u]Name:[/u][/b][i] (Does your transport have a specific name?)[/i]

[b][u]Type:[/u][/b][i] (What type of transport is it? Local or Global? Hovercycles, motorcycles and etc are local where planes and etc would be global. Also include the type of vehicle it is.)[/i]

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b][i] (If you don't have a picture, describe it here. Include details such as how fast it moves and its size.)[/i]

[b][u]History:[/u][/b][i] (How did you receive this vehicle? Optional. Remove this portion of the template if you choose to not complete it.)[/i]

[b][u]Picture:[/u][/b][i] (Any pictures?)[/i][/size]

:Transportation Progression:

Under 1500 posts - 1st & Second Vehicle
2500 posts - 3rd Vehicle
5000 posts - 4th Vehicle
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.rpg-board.net

Transportation Template
Page 1 of 1